Tuesday 18 November 2008

Did you say X-Tenso?

Yes, “X-Tenso”, definitely and absolutely X-Tenso, my ever wanted X-Tenso, my life changing X-Tenso. So does anyone know what I’m talking about here?
Every time I tell people, I’ve had an X-Tenso done, they either think it’s some sort of medical procedure I had to go through, or for the more fashion oriented, they take it for simple hair extensions. None of that; true, it’s hair related, but nothing to do with extending it.
X-Tenso is a procedure from L’Oreal Professionnel (don’t they always have the greatest ideas or what?), done on curly and frizzy hair that miraculously relaxes the curls, takes away most of the frizz, and leaves your hair softer and shinier than ever. It is supposed to last for three months.
My hair stylist recommended it to me, because I kept nagging about my naturally frizzy curled hair. And after much reading and net surfing about it, I finally agreed to it. So he applied consecutively 2 types of products, one that takes away the curls and the other that nourishes the hair. Two (impatiently long) hours and 3 fashion magazines later, the verdict came out. My hair was really less curly and so much less frizzy.
I’ve had it done in April 2008, and since then my life has changed, literally! And for the first time of my life, I am actually pleased and satisfied with the way my hair looks and feels. And the best news is that I can now achieve a natural, frizz free look, at home, alone.
No need to endure the one hour professional brushing anymore.
No need to go running back to the hair dresser 5 minutes after getting out.
No doubt, I have to keep using specialized and expensive hair products, like Kerastase (the best of the best) and L’Oreal Professionel, but it’s totally worth it, every single cent of it.
So, for all of you, who just like me, got sick of this very common curly frizzy hair most of us seemed to enjoy in our twenties, GO GET X-TENSOED, loud and clear.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Does it hurt the Hair i.e. fall from its roots?